Thursday, November 25, 2010

Devacurl day !

I am starting my devacurl routine today.. I have the no poo, one condition, angel, and set it free. This is the first day I used the deva products and I absolutely love it. I have stalked the devacurl facebook page for months looking at the beautiful hair cuts Lorraine Massey gives and decided its time to let this fro go.. So far my hair is extremely soft, not crunchy and wet looking as usual. One side has a tad bit of frizz coming but not much. I took some set it free and rubbed it on my frizz and poof its gone. I am having a hard time deciding what to do with these fried bangs, I have been straightening these things for 30 years. Now they just stick straight up. Right now I have them pinned back until I can find a way for them. They are a bit of a struggle but if I am going to have healthy hair again these things can stay pinned to my scalp and the world can see my movie projection forehead..

No comments: