Friday, November 26, 2010

Devacurl Day 2

OMG.. My hair feels great and I am only on day 2.. Imagine the long term results.. I can't wait.. I cleansed my scalp with Deva No Poo, massaging gently into the scalp.. I rinsed and applied Deva One Condition, I raked this through my hair with my fingers for a few minutes, making sure I conditioned every strand of hair. I rinsed with warm, not hot, water, I left a little one condition in my hair. While my hair was still soaking wet, I mixed Deva Angel and Set it free in the palm of my hand and raked that cocktail through my hair. Then I tilted my head forward and scrunched all the excess water out. I then took an old Tshirt and scrunched the ends a little, just enough to absorb some dripping water. Since I am on a grow out with my bangs, these are a little struggle.. I took some Angel and ran it through my bangs and did a little side sweep.. Not like I want them but they will do.. I officially put my flat iron and curling iron in the bottom drawer out of sight.. I diffused a small section at a time for about 15-20 seconds. then I let it air dry the rest of the way.. Once it was dry I did a dry crunch on my hair and it feels wonderful and looks healthier than ever.. Thanks Devacurl.. Anxiously awaiting my devacut in Charlotte in a month or 2..

No comments: