Monday, April 13, 2009

BOYCOTT THE OPRAH WINFREY SHOW!!!

Rumor has is it, George and Cindy Anthony will be on her show sometime in May. I am so sick of seeing these grandparents raking in proceeds from the death of their grandaughter. I am asking all friends, family, coworkers, and bloggers to hop on the boycott Oprah bus. All we are going to here is lies lies and more lies. Please do not watch this interview and give the Anthony family their 1 hour of fame. I read somewhere that neither one of these people are working anymore because of the sale of photos, videos and giving interviews. Where is the voice for Caylee all I hear coming out of their mouths is justice for Casey. This woman killed her daughter and all the evidence proves it. Quit living a life of lies or you will be spending eternity in hell with Casey while Caylee is spending eternity in heaven with a new warm and loving family. So theres a choice.. tell the truth and break free from all your stress and worries and you will be with Caylee again when God calls for you or continue to tell lies and protect a child killer and you can spend eternity in hell with the child killers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm on board the bus. Never watched much of her but now I will spread the word to everyone I know to put and end to these Anthonys receiving money from the death of this sweet angel.