Saturday, March 21, 2009

WTF!!!

What the hell are people thinking these days? Why are there so many mothers killing their children? These innocent children did not ask to be brought into this world, these mothers brought them here, just to turn around and kill them.
I have been following the Caylee Anthony story for some time now and it breaks my heart. How can someone murder this beautiful child. She is so sweet and precious and deserved to live a long wonderful life. I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty but all this evidence sure does point to the mother. I can guarantee you if someone approached me to attempt to take my child from me, they are going to have a fight on their hands. I will not stand in shock and watch someone walk away with my child, I will on the other hand beat you down and teach you the lesson of keeping your hands off my child.
I feel for these grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony. I know they have been criticized for what they are saying and doing and protecting their daughter. Well I will not judge on that situation. You don't know how you would react if you were in this situation. I just hope they can find closure and move on with their lives but with all the media and hype on this story these grandparents will never have peace and will always be reminded of this terrible tragedy. Rest in peace beautiful Caylee..

No comments: